Radioactive 1

John was a successful scientist. Now, he is Joanne.
When John and his friend Kevin tried to create a new source of energy,
John accidentally spilled some radioactive chemicals on him.
Suddenly, his clothes began to melt away, and his body started to ache and he got unconscious.
When he woke up, his chest was swelling and his cock was gone.
When Kevin came to help, the toxic chemical’s air drugged him, and Kevin couldn’t think.
Kevin just stood there and fell on his knees.
Then, he stroked John’s vagina and poured some more chemicals on him.
After John contacted the chemicals for the second time, he fainted in pain.


Leave a Reply